Full carbon rims in a 35mm depth, provides high lateral stiffness for handling with excellent aerodynamics while minimizing cross-wind interference. Laced to carbon hubs with CULT ceramic cup and cone bearings.
- Proprietary 3DIAMANT breaking surface treatment uses diamond tipped precision tools to finish the brake track, removing all imperfections to improve braking performance in all conditions while crating more linear and smooth braking
- Campagnolo G3 spoke pattern has twice as many spokes on the rear drive side wheel resulting in greater lateral rigidity and power transfer while reducing stress on the spokes and wheel vibrations
- Spoke Anti-Rotation System allows spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- CULT ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance. CULT bearings are 9 times smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings
- Newly Designed AC3 Braking Track
- Includes Campagnolo brake pads designed for use with carbon rims
- Includes Campagnolo wheel bags
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
- Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Hub Drilling: 18 , 21
- Rim Depth (mm): 35 mm , 35 mm
- Rim Width (External): 24.2 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
- Rim: Bora Ultra 35
- Skewer Included: Yes
- Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Valve Length: Medium Presta Valve 41-55mm
- Weight: 1360 g
- Wheel Size: 700c
- AC3 Braking Track
- Rim Joint: Carbon
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (Internal): 17 mm , 17 mm
- Spoke Profile: Bladed
- Spoke Info: Campagnolo
- Nipple Material: Alloy
- Spoke Color: Black
- Rim Color: Carbon
- Hub Color: Carbon
- Hub Model: Campagnolo Bora Ultra
- Defined Color: Black
Critical in this context is the imposing 35mm rim with a wing profile calculated on the basis of the dictates of fluid physics.
High performance is also obtained from the hubs made of structural carbon fiber with variable sections and spherical surfaces with Record class mechanics. Plus our exclusive CULT technology is taking the extraordinary performance of Bora another step higher.
The dynamic balance that stabilizes Bora Ultra Two wheels at high speed is now provided by the newly designed distribution of carbon fiber on the side opposite the valve instead of oversized spokes. This results in better aerodynamic penetration less weight and improved esthetics.
We love this Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset for its silky smooth shifting even when we’re standing up and its durability.
Buy a Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.