For a race against time... Bora Ultra Two is the must-have for specialized professional use and those looking for that extra competitive edge. These wheels have been conceived for those looking for the maximum aerodynamic performance.
- 3DIAMANT brake surface treatment - new process eliminates the breaking-in period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance
- Full carbon rim and carbon hub
- CULT bearings
- Includes brake pads and wheelbag
- New wider 24.2mm rim width
- Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed
- Eyelets: None
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Hub Color: Carbon
- Hub Drilling: 18 F spokes , 21 R spokes
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Nipple Material: Alloy
- Rear Axle: QR x 130 mm
- Rim: Campagnolo Bora Carbon
- Rim Color: Carbon
- Rim Depth (mm): 35 F mm , 35 R mm
- Rim Joint: Carbon
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Width (External): 24.2 F,24.2 R mm
- Rim Width (Internal): 17 F mm , 17 R mm
- Skewer Included: Yes
- Spoke Color: Black
- Spoke Info: Campagnolo
- Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
- Spoke Profile: Bladed
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Valve Length: Medium Presta Valve 41-55mm
- Weight: 1360 g
- Wheel Size: 700c
Critical in this context is the imposing 35mm rim with a wing profile calculated on the basis of the dictates of fluid physics.
High performance is also obtained from the hubs made of structural carbon fiber with variable sections and spherical surfaces with Record class mechanics. Plus our exclusive CULT technology is taking the extraordinary performance of Bora another step higher.
The dynamic balance that stabilizes Bora Ultra Two wheels at high speed is now provided by the newly designed distribution of carbon fiber on the side opposite the valve instead of oversized spokes. This results in better aerodynamic penetration less weight and improved esthetics.