For a race against time... Bora Ultra Two is the must-have for specialized professional use and those looking for that extra competitive edge. These wheels have been conceived for those looking for the maximum aerodynamic performance.
- 50mm deep rims are structural carbon which imparts both lightness and stiffness
- Cup and cone CULT ceramic bearings
- Differentiatedvariable section stainless steel aero spokes with a black anodized finish
- Includes light alloy symmetric action quick release leverswheel bagsowner's manualinflation adapterand Campagnolo compatible brake pads for carbon rims
- Special dark finish wheel labels for a 'stealth' look
- 1310g per pair approx
Dark Label color
Supplied with brake pads and wheel bags
Front wheel weight: 565 grams
Rear wheel weight: 745 grams
Carbon hub bodies
Nut-plate system with ball coupling
Variable section stainless steel aero spokes
Aluminum right-hand rear flange
Oversize light-alloy axles
Special brake pads
Rear hub with oversize right-hand flange
Locking with light-alloy lever housing and Symmetric Action light-alloy lever
Monolithic FW body
4x15 balls 5/32" stainless steel
Critical in this context is the imposing 50mm rim with a wing profile calculated on the basis of the dictates of fluid physics.
High performance is also obtained from the hubs made of structural carbon fiber with variable sections and spherical surfaces with Record class mechanics. Plus our exclusive CULT technology is taking the extraordinary performance of Bora another step higher.
The dynamic balance that stabilizes Bora Ultra Two wheels at high speed is now provided by the newly designed distribution of carbon fiber on the side opposite the valve instead of oversized spokes. This results in better aerodynamic penetration less weight and improved esthetics.