Aluminum crank arms with hollowed out rear surface for weight reduction. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system. Available in black or silver.
- Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain
- Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings
- Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss
- Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed
- Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups
- BB Included: No
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Chainring BCD: 112 Campagnolo Asymmetric , 146 Campagnolo Asymmetric
- Color: Black or Silver
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Crank Length (mm): 170 mm
- Defined Color: Silver
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 52/36
- Spindle Interface Type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Weight: 865
We love these Centaur Ultra-Torque 11 speed Alloy Crankset.
Buy a Centaur Ultra-Torque 11 speed Alloy Crankset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.