Campagnolo's flagship 12 speed Ultra-Torque racing crankset is a full carbon uni-directional and multidirectional Ultra-Hollow crank and spider arm gives this crankset rigidity and lightness. Improved hard-anodized chainrings feature the asymmetrical ESP (Enhanced Shifting Performance) ACTUATION SYSTEM™ technology ensures precision and speed when shifting. CULT (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) premium ceramic cartridge bearings for ultimate efficiency and reducing weight. Titanium Spindle. Light alloy fixing bolts and nuts. Available Size: 39-53 teeth. 618 grams.
Campagnolo Super Record Carbon/Titanium Cranksets
- Titanium crank fixing bolt
- Super-smooth, aerodynamic design
- New, advanced hollow carbon construction
- Lower weight without reducing strength, stiffness or durability
- Ultra-Torque Titanium axle
- Cult Ceramic Bearings
- Optimised 4-arm spider for increased stiffness, rigidity and response
- Reinforced Brace on larger chainrings, no sacrifice to weight
- Hard-anodised chainrings for increased integrity and longevity
- Lower friction
- Symmetrical inner chainring tooth profiling
- Weight: 618g
We love these Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque 12 speed Carbon Crankset.
Buy a Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque 12 speed Carbon Crankset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.