Hand-built and highly versatile, the tubeless-compatible SL-K MTB 27.5″ wheels spin on advanced carbon fiber rims. They’re just 1450g a pair. And at 26.1mm wide and 25mm deep, rim strength is superb; the asymmetric design is so deep it’s almost square. The SL-Ks are compatible with disc-equipped cyclocross and gravel bikes, too.
The front hub takes 9mm QR or 15mm thru-axles, and holds 24 straight-pull spokes in a two-cross pattern. The 24-spoke rear hub boasts a 6-pawl aluminum freehub for instant engagement, and runs on a double row of bearings. It’s available for Shimano 9-11 speed or SRAM 11-speed, and compatible with 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axles. Also included are alloy QR axles, sealant tape and tubeless valves.
- Asymmetric 26mm wide carbon clincher rims
- Tubeless compatible 22mm internal width
- PRA hubs with stainless steel bearings for easy and precise preloadadjustment
- Doubled butted, straight pull spokes with brass nipples
- Tubeless valves and tape included
- 15mm/QR compatible front, 135QR/142x12 compatible rear
- 9-11 speed compatible SRAM / Shimano freehub body
- XD driver sold separately
- 1650 grams
Buy FSA SL-K F15 / QR 27.5" Carbon Wheelset from Texas Cyclesport, your Online Bike Store.