The Rolf Prima Vigor wheels have been top of the alloy clincher pile since Lance Armstrong and the postal team swapped their Mavics out for them back in the early days of the team. The all new Vigor Alpha takes this to another level with a new more aero profile and wider rim. The all new wider rim profile of the Vigor α improves the tire to rim transition thereby smoothing the air flow and decreasing drag, while the better supported tire sidewalls improve ride performance.
Featuring an all new rim profile that was developed on the technology of our wider rimed carbon models. A 22mm rim width gives the Vigor α not only increased aerodynamic benefits, but also increased overall stability and riding comfort. The 33mm tall deep-section, single cavity, alloy rim offers superior lateral and torsional stiffness. Brake sidewalls are CNC-machined for smooth stopping.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Weight: 1440gm set
- Spoke count: bladed 14F/16R
- Delta Rims/SAPIM X-RAY Spokes
- Rim: 33mm deep alloy clincher, 23mm width
- Hubset: TdF5.5 with White Industries ceramic hub shell bearings
- Freehub: CNC machined Titanium - Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo 10/11
- PowerTap options: G3 or Pro+ hub
- Category: Road Race, Triathlon, Time Trial, Fitness
- Made in the USA
Featured technology: Paired spokes, Differential Flange Diameter, Dish Reducing design, Jacketed Nipple Design