11 speed. 8 pieces (GRX ST-RX810 Hydraulic STI levers with hoses, RX810 Flat Mount Hydraulic brake calipers - front and rear, BBR60, Ultegra: bottom bracket, RX810 1 ring crankset, M8000 XT Wide Range cassette, R8000 Ultegra chain and RX812 rear derailleur). Rotors can be purchased separate.
The new GRX Limited is the tried and true 11-speed mechanical GRX 810 series Groupset, brushed and polished into a classic silver finish for an extra-classy take on the quality, precision and durability synonymous with GRX. The Japanese brand says GRX Limited celebrates the long, illustrious heritage of drop bar adventure riding, the kind of cycling that inspired Shimano to design the world’s first dedicated Gravel Groupset. The Groupset has adopted the new hydraulic brake caliper design from Shimano’s recent updates to Ultegra and Dura-Ace. The updated design includes 10 per cent greater pad clearance, in order to reduce rotor rub, and a relocated bleed port for easier maintenance. There is a rich variety in the field of gravel bikes. Among those bikes, there are unique, handmade bikes crafted in steel, titanium, and aluminum that are tailored to meet their owner’s preferences. There we find aficionados who embody bicycle culture and builders who take pride in what they offer.
For the new GRX Limited, Shimano has created a special edition finish that embraces the beauty of aluminum. It perfectly compliments the efforts of the frame builders who blend the aesthetic form of their creations with the inherent beauty of their metal materials of choice.
- Limited Edition Groupset
- Polish silver finish
- One way bleed system
- Chain features SIL-TEC surface treatment for more efficient and silent, less maintenance
- 1x 11Chainring size: 40t
- Cassette size: 11-34 or 11-42t
- PCD: 110
- Uses Shimano oil
- Rear derailleur features adjustable chain stabilizer preventing chain slapping and drop
Detailed Ultegra R810 STI 1x12 Groupset Components
The kit includes the following:
- Limited Edition Shifters - RX810-LE - 2 x 11-Speed Mechanical
- Limited Edition Flat Mount Brakes - RX820 -LE - Hydraulic
- Limited Edition 1x Crankset - RX810-11-1-LE - 40t Chainrings - 170, 172.5 or 175mm Crank Length
- Limited Edition Rear Derailleur - RX812-LE - 42t Max Low End Sprocket - Min Low Sprocket 40t
- Shimano HG800 Rear Cassette - 11-Speed - 11-34 or 11-42t Fits 11-Speed and Standard HG Hubs (Requires 11 Speed Spacer for Road 11 Speed Freehub Bodies)
- Shimano HG701 Chain
We love this Shimano 1 x GRX RX810 Hydraulic STI Groupset.
Buy Shimano GRX RX810 Hydraulic STI Groupset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.