11 speed. Di2 R8070 Shifting System Includes: ST-R8070 Di2 Levers with hoses, R8050 Di2 Front Derailleur, R8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur, 3 port front junction box-A, 4 port rear junction box-B, 6 Wires and Battery.
- More intuitive shifting operation
- Updated features and more defined click feeling
- Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves
- Customizable functionality to match the rider's style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE PROJECT
- Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting
- Greater rider control in all conditions
- Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control
- Small bracket size improves ergonomics
- Customize each SW for multi-shift on or off per SW through E-tube project App.
- Greater reach adjust range and free stroke adjuster
- Lightweight race-ready materials
- More quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves
- Series color
Brake Calipers are Optional with Additional Charges. Rotors can be purchased separate.
Optional: Battery Charger and Battery Charger Cord Outlet.
Optional: EW-WU111 Wireless Unit for Di2 System. (Learn More) Note: Wire is not included to Rear Derailleur and can be purchase separate.
Optional: For Shimano Battery Holders
|In 2008 SHIMANO first introduced electronic shifting to road cycling in its Dura-Ace 7970 groupset. In 2011 it became available for Ultegra. Today SHIMANO announced they will integrate its electronic shifting technology (Di2) in their recently introduced Ultegra 6800 groupset. Ultegra takes pro-tested technologies to a wider audience. Whether it is a mechanical or electronic shifting interface, Ultegra provides the highest quality outside professional racing.|
|The DNA for both the mechanical and electronic version of the group is the same. They share the same 4-arm cranks, 11-speed cassettes, dual pivot brakes, Sil-tec chain and 11-speed wheels. What makes them different is the shifting interface (shift lever and derailleurs). Where Ultegra R8000 uses the well known mechanical parts and cables, Ultegra R8070 (Di2) uses an electronic shifting system.
Compared to the previous Ultegra Di2s (6870 & 6770) SHIMANO improved the ergonomics of the dual control lever for easier access. Especially on top of the slimmer hoods riders have more control than ever. Also the shape of the shift button improved and the contrast of the surface is more recognizable.
The derailleurs are more compact and lighter than their predecessors. The rear derailleur is updated with an automatic protection system that moves the cage out of harms way in case of a crash. There are two versions of the rear derailleur. A SS for cassettes up to 28T and a GS for cassettes up to 32T. The 32T GS rear derailleur in combination with a compact front crank setup offer a full wide gearing setup. Both rear derailleurs are featured with multi shifting. With a single press and hold of the shift button the rear derailleur goes all the way up or down the cassette. Or, when programmed at the E-tube platform, two or three gear shifts. Also the speed of gear shifts can be adjusted. In five steps, from very slow to very fast.
We love this Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 Groupset.
Buy Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 Groupset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.