The Gnarzan is not your dad's mountain bike. It's a thoroughly modern hardtail made for getting radical. Nimble enough for everyday riding and aggressive enough for a day at the bike park. With slack geometry and 27.5+/29er tire clearance you can tune your ride to dish out the right level of speed vs. gnar depending on how you feel like riding that day: 29er x 2.4" for slicing through the single track, or up to 27.5x2.8" for velcro grip and seeking out the steep grades & big drops. The frame features a sturdy 6061 frame, Boost 148x12 technology, ISCG-05 mounts, dropper post routing, and an old-school english threaded bottom bracket (as well as no pivot points, bushings, or bearings) to keep the just-get-on-and-shred-gnar ride level real.
- Geometry accepts 120mm to 140mm suspension forks
- Boost rear hub spacing
- 27.5 x 2.8 Plus OR 29″ X 2.4 tire compatibility
- Threaded 73mm English Bottom Bracket
- ISCG 05 mounts
- Internal dropper post routing
- External brake line and cable housing routing for quick servicing
We love this Van Dessel Gnarzan Aluminum Frame.
Buy Van Dessel Gnarzan Aluminum Frame from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.