700c clincher tire. The clincher tire that rides like a tubular. The Fortezza Tire is an improvement in technology with an added Silica Energy Compound (SPL) Sportex Protection Layer and a Curve Control System making this one fast and puncture resistant Fortezza. Handmade folding tire. 120 tpi casing grip center tread. 115-175 max psi. 210 grams. Vredestein's most popular competition tire, it is suitable for all weathers and mixed conditions thanks to the TriComp and Curve Control technologies which give unparalleled cornering ability wet or dry and more durability than the slick version.
- This is a clincher tyre & will only fit on a clincher compatible rim.
- Fantastic competition tyre that excels in wet and dry conditions.
- TriComp technology and the Curve Control System give unparalleled grip in the corners.
- Puncture resistance: Internal belt.
- Intended use: Training/Fitness, Racing, Indoor Training.
- Clincher tire.
- Weight - 225g
- Min Bar - 8
- Max Bar - 12
- Folding Bead
We love these Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Clincher Tire Clincher Tires.
Buy a Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Clincher Tire from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.