12 speed. 9 pieces (H12 Chorus Ergopower Ultra-Shift carbon levers with hoses, bottom bracket, Chorus crankset, H12 Hydraulic Flat Mount 160mm front caliper; Flat Mount 140mm or 160mm rear caliper, Chorus: cassette, chain, Chorus front derailleur and rear derailleur). Rotors, disc brake bleeding kit, hydraulic oil and brake mount screws can be purchased separate.
Introduction of the Chorus 12 speed groupset is a further example of high-performance transmission specifically for an already large group of users wanting a top level yet versatile product. Those who appreciate Campagnolo top-of-the range functionality have always loved the Chorus model for its excellent price-performance ratio.
No compromises have been made in this extension of the characteristics and main advantages of Super Record and Record 12 speed groupsets to the new Chorus 12 speed. In addition to this, the Chorus model also comes with the brand new Ultra Torque 32/48 crankset, together with the new 34/50 and 36/52 chainring combinations. The combination with 11-29 / 11-32 / 11-34 dedicated cassettes makes Chorus the ideal groupset for those wanting a multi-purpose cycling experience.
- 3D Embrace Technology
- Optimized trajectory
- 12-tooth pulley wheels
- Optimized return spring
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion
- Quick shifting
- Multiple action – Ultra-Shift
- One lever-One action
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- Upper semi-rod not connected to the lower one
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations
- Ideal for wider tires
- Design optimized for inner cage
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fiber cranks, steel axle and aluminum chainrings
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring
- Optimized design for any chainring combination
- Smaller spaces
- Same spacers
- Bigger sets of three in single-block steel
- Ultra-link connecting system
- Constant, extremely high performance levels over time
- 5.15 mm wide
- Pins aligned with the external links
- Dual Pivot Brakes
- Brake pads with universal brake shoes
- Universal brake shoe
- Aerodynamic design
- Fast assembly
- Fast adjustments
- Aluminium cups
- Versatility of specifications
We love this Chorus Group for its silky smooth shifting even when we’re standing up and its durability.
Buy a Campagnolo Chorus Groupset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.