13 speed. 8 pieces (H13 EKAR Ergopower Ultra-Shift & Brake levers with hoses, left and right, Pro-Tech bottom bracket, EKAR crankset 1x, H13 Hydraulic Flat Mount 140mm front caliper with a 160mm adapter included; H13 Hydraulic Flat Mount 140mm rear caliper with an optional 160mm adapter, EKAR: cassette, EKAR 13 speed chain, EKAR rear derailleur) with a Campagnolo Levante, 2-Way Fit, Disc-brake Wheelset.
Note: Rotors, disc brake bleeding kit, hydraulic oil and brake mount screws can be purchased separate.
Introduction of the EKAR 13 speed groupset is a further example of high-performance transmission specifically for an already large group of users wanting a top level yet versatile product. Those who appreciate Campagnolo top-of-the range functionality and for its excellent price-performance ratio.
No compromises have been made in this extension of the characteristics and main advantages of Super Record and Record 12 speed groupsets to the new EKAR 13 speed. In addition to this, the EKAR model also comes with the brand new Ultra Torque 38, 40 or 42t crankset, together with the new 9-36, 9-42, 10-44t cassettes dedicated cassettes to make the EKAR the ideal groupset for those wanting a multi-purpose, gravel cycling experience.
- 3D Embrace Technology
- Optimized trajectory
- 13-tooth pulley wheels
- Optimized return spring
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion
- Quick shifting
- Multiple action – Ultra-Shift
- One lever-One action
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fiber cranks, steel axle and aluminum chainrings
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring
- Optimized design for any chainring combination
- Sizes: 9-36, 9-42, 10-44t
- Smaller spaces
- Same spacers
- Bigger sets of three in single-block steel
- Ultra-link connecting system
- Constant, extremely high performance levels over time
- Pins aligned with the external links
- Brake pads with universal brake shoes
- Aluminium cups
- Versatility of specifications
- Pro-Tech Ultra-Torque™
Campagnolo's highest level Carbon gravel racing wheels have a toroidal milled rim laced with alloy spokes to carbon hubs with USB ceramic cup and cone bearings. Campagnolo, Shamal Ultra Disc Brake, Wheel, Front and Rear, 700C, Holes: 21, 12mm TA, F: 100, R: 142, Campagnolo, Set.
KEY FEATURES: Levante Disc-brake Wheelset
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel
- UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified
- Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape
- Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires
- 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
We love this EKAR Group for its silky smooth shifting even when we’re standing up and its durability.
Buy a Campagnolo EKAR Groupset with a Campagnolo Levante Carbon, 2-Way Fit, Disc-brake Wheelset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.