13 speed. 8 pieces (H13 EKAR Ergopower Ultra-Shift & Brake levers with hoses, left and right, Pro-Tech bottom bracket, EKAR crankset 1x, H13 Hydraulic Flat Mount 140mm front caliper with a 160mm adapter included; H13 Hydraulic Flat Mount 140mm rear caliper with an optional 160mm adapter, EKAR: cassette, EKAR 13 speed chain, EKAR rear derailleur). Rotors, disc brake bleeding kit, hydraulic oil and brake mount screws can be purchased separate.
Introduction of the EKAR 13 speed groupset is a further example of high-performance transmission specifically for an already large group of users wanting a top level yet versatile product. Those who appreciate Campagnolo top-of-the range functionality and for its excellent price-performance ratio.
No compromises have been made in this extension of the characteristics and main advantages of Super Record and Record 12 speed groupsets to the new EKAR 13 speed. In addition to this, the EKAR model also comes with the brand new Ultra Torque 38, 40 or 42t crankset, together with the new 9-36, 9-42, 10-44t cassettes dedicated cassettes to make the EKAR the ideal groupset for those wanting a multi-purpose, gravel cycling experience.
- 3D Embrace Technology
- Optimized trajectory
- 13-tooth pulley wheels
- Optimized return spring
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion
- Quick shifting
- Multiple action – Ultra-Shift
- One lever-One action
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fiber cranks, steel axle and aluminum chainrings
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring
- Optimized design for any chainring combination
- Sizes: 9-36, 9-42, 10-44t
- Smaller spaces
- Same spacers
- Bigger sets of three in single-block steel
- Ultra-link connecting system
- Constant, extremely high performance levels over time
- Pins aligned with the external links
- Brake pads with universal brake shoes
- Aluminium cups
- Versatility of specifications
- Pro-Tech Ultra-Torque™
Campagnolo's highest level Carbon gravel racing wheels have a toroidal milled rim laced with alloy spokes to carbon hubs with USB ceramic cup and cone bearings. Campagnolo, Shamal Ultra Disc Brake, Wheel, Front and Rear, 700C, Holes: 21, 12mm TA, F: 100, R: 142, Campagnolo, Set.
- Legendary Shamal quality and race performance, now available for disc brakes
- Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 13 speed N3W freehub
- Designed for what Campagnolo refers to as Road Endurance, these carbon wheels are suitable for pavement as well as where the road ends
- Differentiated rim profiles provide reactivity on the rear with a 40mm tall profile and improved handling in the front from a shorter 35mm profile
- Full UD carbon constructed finished with a raw unpainted look
- Larger 36T ratchet for increased power acceptance even with e-bike road and gravel applications
- G3 spoke pattern features an advanced combination of both straight pull and j-bend spokes
- Tubeless compatible rims can be used with or without tubes
- Weight: 1585 grams
We love this EKAR Group for its silky smooth shifting even when we’re standing up and its durability.
Buy a Campagnolo EKAR Groupset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.