Model names note the intended use of the rims based on the rider’s emphasis on descending VS climbing. From 50/50 for XC riders who put equal time descending VS climbing, to 90/10 for the rider devoting 90% of their riding time to downhill. M Series 70/Thirty are optimized for Trail/Enduro use. M Series beadless rim design is tubeless ready and holds the tire more securely than standard ENVE rims.
- The M70 is an Enduro racer's dream wheelset
- Also perfect for park and big mountain riding
- Patented molded spoke hole technology that allows for much betterstrength to weight ratio than other rims, as the carbon fibers are not drilled to accommodate spokes
- Hookless bead tubeless technology that produces a stronger tubelessseal and virtually eliminates any unpredictable losses of air as theresult of hard impacts and cornering
- 34mm deep
- 25mm internal width, 32mm external width
- Built with DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Ships configured for 15mm front and 12x142 rear axles
Rim Material Carbon
Rim Internal Width 25mm
Wheel Diameter 27.5''
Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt
Bead Seat Diameter (ISO) 584
Rim Color Black
Axle Type F: 15mm, R: 12mm
Hub Spacing F: 100, R: 142
Freehub Body Shimano Road 10/ MTB 11
Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready
Spoke Type -
Rim Drilling 32
Rim Construction Carbon
Rim External Width 32mm
Rim Model 70 Thirty
Skewers Included No
Hub Model DT 240
Rear Hub Speed Comp. 10
Wheel Weight 1625g
We love this ENVE 70/Thirty 29" XD Wheelset.
Buy a 70/Thirty 29" XD Wheelset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.