Original Shimano parts guarantees that all components work perfectly for optimum performance and maximum safety and longevity. Rotors can be purchased separate. SM-RT-MT800 Version.
KEY LEVER FEATURES:
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Light weight
- Improved heat dissipation
- Easy tool access
- Simple set up and maintenance
- FLAT MOUNT system
- Integrated low-profile caliper design
- One piece Alloy body design
- Powerfully integrated brake performance
- Easy wheel replacement
- Wide pad clearance and chamfer of brake pads
- Easy and clean bleeding process, one-way
- Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems
- New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
- Size: 160mm
The all-new Ultegra group is the result of 40 years of development and innovation tested to the limit at the highest level of competition in road racing time trials and cyclo-cross. Ultegra delivers concentration control and confidence with slick fast accurate performance that you can depend upon without distraction. Ultegra now has an 11 speed cassette with numerous gearing options to cover all situations.
Leading edge design materials and construction reduce weight improve stiffness and enhance control. Make sure the gear levers you choose are the correct ones for your rear cassette - use a 11 speed Shimano Cassette.
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains wheels pedals shoes cycling apparel and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's Dura-Ace and XTR which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy nonpolluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertize that serves as the driving force.
We love this SM-RT-MT800-S Centerlock Brake Rotor, 160mm.
Buy Shimano SM-RT-MT800-S Centerlock Brake Rotor, 160mm from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.