SRAM RED AXS eTap Electric Hydraulic Flat Mount Road Conversion Kit: Shifter / Brake Levers with Flat Mount Brake Calipers, 160mm Centerline XR 6-Bolt Disc Rotors (2), Rear Derailleur and Battery, Charger, cord and Quick Start Guide. Sram AXS eTap 12 Speed Road Group Build Kit is a completely wireless system for the most hassle free installation of any group. Optional Blips allow almost limitless positioning of satellite shift buttons. Features removable batteries for easy charging. No measuring for cable lengths or trying to find the best place to hide a battery. No zip ties, rubber straps, or electrical tape required.
The SRAM RED eTap AXS Electronic system is an intuitive, high performance wireless groupset. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit chain management provides a reassuringly quiet, secure and smooth ride, whatever the terrain.
- SRAM RED eTap shift-brake levers seamlessly connect you with your bike. Offering classic eTap shift logic with an updated ability to connect and personalize your bike though the AXS app, you’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it.
- Two Blips ports per side allow the easy addition of Blips and Clics for even more customization
- X-Range gearing system with wider range and closer progression, so you’re always in the right gear.
- One rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x so you never have to worry about selecting the right derailleur
- Orbit chain management system and a unique Flattop chain for a reassuringly quiet, secure and smooth ride, whatever the terrain
- Front derailleur is streamlined for more rear-tire clearance
- Includes Shifters/Brake levers, brake calipers - flat or post mount, Rear Derailleur, 160mm Rotors-6 bolt, Batteries, Charger/cord, and Quick Start Guide
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 1x setup in a single package - hydraulic brake/shift lever pair, front and rear flat mount disc calipers, rear derailleur, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes
- The SRAM RED eTap AXS brake/shift levers seamlessly connect you with your bike by offering classic eTap shift logic with an updated ability to connect and personalize through the SRAM AXS app
- The RED eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and is enabled with SRAM AXS for easy personalization
- Rear derailleur includes optimized motor and signal travel for faster shifting, and is compatible with existing eTap batteries
- To complete your groupset, purchase a crank, bottom bracket, cassette, chain, and brakes
- D1 refers to the generation of this component.
New SRAM RED eTap AXS™ is much more than an evolution. It's a revolution. It offers more range, a smoother gear progression, and the simplicity of eTap® shift logic-so that you're always in the right gear.
AXS™ allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit™ technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go. It's true innovation, for true advancement. RED eTap AXS is an intuitive, high performance wireless drivetrain system. Available in multiple configurations with several components sold separately, the Red eTap AXS platform allows you to find the perfect fit for your bike and riding style.
Featuring SRAM’s advanced shift logic (right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers to change the front ring) with SRAM RED AXS eTap you’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Shifting has never been more intuitive or as easy as this.
And SRAM RED eTap is engineered to go the distance. It has been rigorously and successfully tested for years on the professional and WorldTour level. And now, it’s ready for the rest of the world. Are you ready to shift forward?
SRAM RED ETAP Shifter Levers
The SRAM RED eTap shift/brake levers build on the foundation of SRAM’s eTap shift logic and bring forward additional technology for total AXS™ compatibility. eTap keeps shifting simple and intuitive, with large paddles that provide positive controls for rider input. Each lever is designed with two ports for Blips. Fit can be customized with Reach Adjust technology. Shift/brake levers are designed for use with mechanical rim brakes, and are AXS™ enabled for easy personalization.
SRAM RED ETAP Rear Derailleur
SRAM’s RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is designed around its advanced Orbit chain management technology. It utilizes silicon fluid as part of an elegant and ultra-lightweight damper system to reduce chain bounce, and places no additional resistance on the derailleur’s spring when under slow or light movement for easier shifting and rear wheel removal. Its updated motor and signal travel allow for instantaneous wireless shifting. Large X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings provide extra efficiency and durability while riding. The RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is AXS™ enabled for ultimate personalization, and is compatible with existing eTap batteries.
SRAM RED ETAP Front Derailleur
SRAM YAW™ technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over our proprietary wireless communication protocol. While the eTap shifter optimizes Yaw™ shifts as needed throughout the gear range with no need for rider input. At 187g including battery, the SRAM RED eTap front derailleur maintains SRAM’s best-in-class weight title.
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS™ BlipBox™ easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS™ allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
SRAM RED eTap AXS groupsets require SRAM XDR compatible hubs. The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. This allows XDR compatible hubs to match the geometries of 11-speed road driver bodies. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer. See diagram for fitting an XDR hub with an 11-speed XD Cassette. Any hubs equipped with XDR freehubs can be converted to an 11-speed road freehub body for use with a non-XD cassette.
SRAM RED ETAP Blips (optional)
SRAM RED eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. Run up to two remote positions per side with limitless placement options. When mated with the aero bike specific BlipBox control module, your aero machine’s gearing is as forward leaning as the rest of bike.
With regards to desktop computers, SRAM Red eTap will be compatible with both PC and Mac systems. This will enable you to manage the groupset’s firmware updates wirelessly using a USB stick.
SRAM is claiming that its new groupset is the lightest electronic groupset on the market. So, here’s the breakdown of the individual component weights:
Shifters: 260g (pair)
Rear Derailleur: 239g (with battery)
We love this SRAM eTap Road 1x Flat Mount Conversion Kit.
Buy a SRAM eTap Road 1x Flat Mount Conversion Kit from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.