The 303 brings a lot to the table, including heritage proven in the world’s hardest races. At the center of the wheelset is Zipp’s hubset, which results in improved stiffness, durability, simplicity and versatility. The carbon wheel that helped pioneer the Firecrest rim platform for improved aerodynamics and crosswind stability also features the unspoken durability that has repeatedly won Paris Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders
- Designed for a world of imperfect conditions, road surfaces, and elements where the bottom line is simple. Efficiency = speed.
- Reduced wind resistance, rolling resistance, rider fatigue, weight
- 32mm outside width, 25mm internal width, and 40mm rim depth
- Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hook-less rim profile
- Lighter Weight than its predecessor, making it nimble and fast.
- Tubeless Made Easy, optimized tire bed sign allows for simple tool-free installation and removal with no need for an air compressor to seat the tire.
- Ultra-wide 25mm rim profile creates a better tire interface to be fast on or off the road
- 40mm rim depth makes a light and aero wheel in every situation
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
We love this Zipp 303 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-brake Wheelset
Buy a Zipp 303 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-brake Wheelset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.