Aeronova is a compact road drop with aero-section tops to complement the latest aero road bikes. The tops are a new aerofoil section designed for the least-possible drag permitted by UCI rules.
Cable routing is internal for less drag, a sleeker appearance, and reliable setup of manual or electronic gear systems. The bend is like Ergonova’s, with 127 mm drop, and flares 6° to give good wrist clearance. This means width at the hoods is about 26mm narrower than at the ends (the 42-cm model is 39.4cm at the hoods). Aeronova Team is built in all-carbon-fiber and finished UD Gloss Black with 3T’s new ‘Road’ brand graphics. It can be fitted with 3T Clip Ons for added versatility.
- Aerofoil section designed for the least-possible drag
- Cable routing is internal for less drag, a sleeker appearance and reliable setup
- Reach is longer than a conventional drop bar, placing rider in a more-forward position
- Built in all-carbon-fiber
- Weight: 220g (42cm)
- Clamp: 31.8mm ∅
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Drop: 127mm
- Reach: 104mm
- Routing: Internal
- Finish: UD Gloss Black/Red
- Certification: CEN
Buy 3T Components from Texas Cyclesport, the your Online Bike Store.