Italian company Campagnolo has been making bike components since 1933 and makes the only components our friends have ever referred to as “sexy.” Campy’s Record EPS Front Derailleur is no exception. What makes it sexy? Carbon and curves—curves that aren’t just for looks. The graduated curvature makes shifting fast and precise while the inner cage ensures the derailleur will maintain maximum rigidity while shifting. An anti-friction treatment will keep your Record front derailleur from grinding down making this a relationship meant to last. Fits up to 54 toothed chain rings.
- ⋅ Does not work with standard Campagnolo compact cranks, requires the new Compact EVO crank
- ⋅ If mounting to a carbon frame with a carbon braze on mount, requires the use of the EPS Front Derailleur Stiffener (DP0300)
- ⋅ Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation
- ⋅ Automatic Position Correction system adjusts derailleur to optimize its position with respect to the chain; This allows chain crossovers that are not optimal in traditional systems
- ⋅ Aluminum cage
- ⋅ Clamp-on Adapter Color: Black
- ⋅ Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
We love this Campagnolo Record EPS 11 speed Front Derailleur.
Buy a Campagnolo Record EPS 11 speed Front Derailleur from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.