Campagnolo's flagship 11 speed Ultra-Torque racing crankset is a full carbon uni-directional and multidirectional Ultra-Hollow crank and spider arm gives this crankset rigidity and lightness. Improved hard-anodized chainrings feature the asymmetrical ESP (Enhanced Shifting Performance) ACTUATION SYSTEM™ technology ensures precision and speed when shifting. CULT (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) premium ceramic cartridge bearings for ultimate efficiency and reducing weight. Titanium Spindle. Light alloy fixing bolts and nuts. Available Size: 39-53 teeth. 695 grams.
Campagnolo Super Record Carbon/Titanium Cranksets
- ⋅ Titanium crank fixing bolt
- ⋅ Single bolt chainring fixing system
- ⋅ Super Record cranks use CULT technology ceramic bearings and races
- ⋅ All outer chainrings feature ramps and pin
- BB Included: No
- Chain Compatibility: Campagnolo 11
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Defined Color: Black
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: Ultra-Torque
We love these Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque 11 speed Carbon Crankset.
Buy a Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque 11 speed Carbon Crankset from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.