Similar to the Criterium model, the Challenge Forte is a dedicated performance tubular. The tread pattern consists of a slightly broader center section, which bears low-profile diamond-cut texture, and outsides identical to the Criterium. Proven with its tread soft supple feel on the road and low rolling resistance. Victories on classic races and many podiums have proven Forte is Challenge's finest pro-racing tire. All Challenge tires are completely hand-made. The Forte is designed with 300tpi corespun cotton casing and anti-puncture strip included in tire casing. The tread is hand-glued onto an inflated tire body; this process yields a neutral state for the tread when the tire is in use and eliminates tread deformities at full-inflation. 24mm width. Recommended PSI: 101-175. 265 grams. Black.
- All Challenge tires are completely hand-made
- Rounded tread profile similar to the Criterium but with a slightly broader diamond cut center tread
- 300tpi corespun cotton casing
- Anti-puncture strip included in tire casing
- Tread is glued onto fully-inflated casing to achieve a neutral tread state when tires are in use
- Casing fabric is woven from thread spun at the Challenge manufacturing facility
- Reinforced polyester casing provides added resistance to moisture damage
- Features seamless latex inner-tube
- Recommended pressure range: 115-200psi
- Valve stem features removable core
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Flat Protection: Tread Belt
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 24 mm
- Intended Use: Road
- Labeled Size: 700 x 24
- PSI: 175
- TPI: 300
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubular
- Valve Core: Removable
- Weight: 265 g
We love this Challenge Forte Tubular Tire.
Buy a Challenge Forte Tubular Tire from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.