The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Clement chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Clement Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread.
The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
- 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in centre, softer 60a on sides
- Slightly textured centre-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions
- Integrated puncture-protection belt
- Open tread and lightweight construction
- Tubular: 25mm only, tubeless construction, 275 grams
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 25 mm
- Intended Use: Road
- Labeled Size: 25
- PSI: 120
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubular
- Weight: 275 g
We love this Clement Strada LGG Tubular Tire.
Buy a Clement Strada LGG Tubular Tire from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.