ENVE’s 2.0 carbon fork features an optimal balance of weight, strength and stiffness without sacrificing the superb performance ENVE is known and sought out for, It is also super responsive with great dampening qualities that a full carbon construction offers. ENVE developed a manufacturing process that runs the fibers continuously throughout the entirety the fork from the steer tube to the drop outs. It’s basically a one piece design which allows for additional weight savings and strength. There’s a reason why ENVE components are the #1 choice for custom frame builders and customers alike. Although heavier the ENVE 1.0 coming in at a sub 350 grams, it is still a weight weenie’s dream road fork coming in at a sub 350 grams without losing any key performance benefits. Bombproof and ready for the hard miles to start piling up.
- ENVE forks are not co-molded, bonded, drilled or cut during production even down to the brake holes
- All ENVE forks feature a natural, unidirectional finish
- Every ENVE fork is 100% molded carbon fiber, from steerer to dropout
- 32mm tire clearance
- Includes compression plug
- Axle to Crown Length: 367 mm
- Brake Type: Road Caliper - Short Reach - 39-49mm
- Color: Black
- Crown Race: 30.0
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle Type: 9x1
- Front Hub Spacing (mm): 100 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Offset: 40 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350 mm
- Steerer Type: 1 1/8" Straight
- Weight: 350 g
- Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
We love this ENVE 2.0 Road Carbon Fork.
Buy a ENVE 2.0 Road Carbon Fork from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.