This cycling computer features advanced navigation and challenges built right in, not to mention a bright color screen, preloaded Strava Live Segments and the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions. Whether you’re exploring new routes or pushing your limits at race time, Edge 520 Plus has exactly what you need.
- Advanced, easy-to-use GPS bike computer for competing and navigation
- Navigation features include new rider alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions, on and off road
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider’s PR and see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected with your compatible smartphone using LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with option power and heart rate monitors
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector power meters
- Cadence: Optional
- Color: Black
- GPS Enabled: Included
- Heart Rate: Optional
- Wireless: Yes
- ANT Compatibility: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Yes
- Color Screen: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- WIFI: No
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Edge 520 Plus is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. It’s also smart enough to guide you back to the start.
Ride with Confidence and Ease
There’s no need to reach for the phone or worry about your fellow riders when they pull ahead or fall behind. Rider-to-rider messaging (with a compatible smartphone) lets you send prewritten notes from your Edge 520 Plus bike computer to theirs. Let your friends know if you’ll catch up in a few minutes or if they should go on without you. If you have a flat tire or need assistance, you can send a message to your fellow riders who are paired with GroupTrack so they can find you. Use LiveTrack to let your friends and family follow your real-time location.