In the quest to make the best-performing shoe possible, we used less, reducing the amount of material for the upper as well as the full carbon-fiber sole. Re-engineering the sole was a 24-month process, during which we worked to concentrate carbon only where needed, resulting in a 22% weight savings over the previous plate. The sock-like fully knit upper means we can tune each zone for the right level of flexibility and retention, plus there’s no waste from trimming; we use it exactly as it is finished. And by bonding nearly all of the seams, we have created a shoe that weighs less and offers greater comfort due to less bulk.
- Fully knitted upper provides zonal stretch, high breathability and reduces waste
- 1:1® PRO Air Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- Dual Boa® IP1 reels allow 1-mm micro-adjustability, and pop up for full release
- Dual density 1:1 footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
- Fit: Runs small; order half size up
Note: LIMITED STOCK
Pearl izumi Road v5 Men's Road Shoes
Buy Pearl izumi Road v5 Men's Road Shoes from Texas Cyclesport, your Online Bike Store.