The RockShox Reverb AXS is optimized, motor driven, and paired with the next generation of electronic integration. It features Vent Valve Technology and lower friction internals to provide quality, performance, and reliability without any cables to mess around with.
KEY LEVER FEATURES:
- AXS technology allows for customization to an individual rider’s liking via the AXS Mobile App
- Lower friction IFP allows for faster actuation of the post and less force needed
- Vent Valve Technology allows for super simple service if the need arises without any disassembly of the post
- Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Includes AXS enabled handlebar controller, discrete clamp, battery and charger
RockShox Reverb AXS
The wireless-electronic Reverb AXS is all Reverb, revamped with a controller you touch instead of a lever you throw. Its infinite range lets you set it right where you need it, saving you time, energy, and keeping your focus on the trail ahead. With no external hoses or internal routing, the Reverb AXS is fast to install and easy to pair. Not a single thing in the way of the experience.
Reverb AXS is built with a next- generation, lower friction internal floating piston for faster post actuation and less downward saddle force needed from the rider. It’s lubrication design eliminates even more friction and creates smoother post performance. Vent Valve technology allows you to service your seatpost with just a few steps, without any disassembly of the post. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. The air is channeled back into the air chamber leaving the oil where it belongs and you back to more confident reliable performance.
The AXS Advantage
SRAM AXS technology provides connectivity across multiple AXS enabled components, all supported through the SRAM’s AXS app. It allows for the RockShox AXS controller to talk instantly to the Reverb AXS seatpost. Customize AXS component configurations, review battery life, track usage, receive rolling firmware updates, and much more via the mobile app. Reverb AXS uses the same rechargeable SRAM battery found on the Eagle AXS derailleur. Easy to remove, and simple to interchange between components if needed.