Shimano's new wireless component adds another dimension to the Di2 rider experience, seamlessly connecting Di2 equipped bikes to a compatible wireless computer. The EW-WU111 features the new D-Fly Management system, wirelessly connecting riders to their Di2 data thru a cycling computer. D-Fly is a compact wireless data trasmitter. WIRELESS UNIT FOR Di2 SYSTEM, EW-WU111, E-TUBE PORT X2, FOR 52 COUNTRIES.
- Compatible with: Dura-Ace R9150, 9070, Ultegra 6870 Di2 and XTR 9050, XT 8050 E-tube road and mountain shifting systems, and the Garmin Edge 1000
- Allows riders to monitor Di2 gear position, battery life and other common rider data functions
- Kit includes (1) EW-WU111
- Dimensions: L 30mm, W20mm, H12.5mm
- Weight: 5 grams
- Note: Wire is not included to Rear Derailleur and can be purchase separate.