The chain is the heart of the Eagle drive train, completely re-engineered for 1x systems and the innovative X-Sync 2 chainrings. It offers longer wear with less friction and less noise than previous SRAM chains.
- Flowlink design eliminates square edges on outer plates to reduce friction and wear
- Recessed chain rivet contact area allows ultra-high joining strength with zero pin protrusion
- PowerLock non-reusable connecting link is included
- Titanium Nitride surface treatment reduces friction and enhances wear
- Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link
- Color: Gold
- Defined Color: Black
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Half Link Chain: No
- Links (links): 126
- Weight: 260 g
We love this SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur. Buy SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.