The Blue trainers are excellent value for money. You get more for less: a powerful brake that manages the resistance and a robust frame with solid back legs. Tacx’s many years of experience have resulted in the design of this stable construction that can withstand all forces. The Blue features a simplified mounting system which makes the trainer easy and quick to assemble.
- 7 position resistance lever on brake
- Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600-710mm
- Magnetic brake system with 8 permanent magnets, 1kg flywheel, max. resistance of 700 Watt
The Blue Twist has me braking system as the Blue Matic, but doesn’t include the handlebar resistance lever. You can set the resistance in 7 positions with a switch on the magnetic brake.The Blue Twist’s resistance is adjustable in 7 positions from the brake. With these different positions a climb or headwind can be simulated. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt.
- Stand-alone training
- Switch on brake, 7 positions
- Also compatible with 29 inch MTB
- Skyliner optional
- 2x 8 permanent-magnets
- 1 kg flywheel
- Max. resistance 700 Watt