This is a Race-Ready hardtail machine designed for modern cross country, trail cross over. The head angle adjustability, dropper-post compatibility, and boost spacing for a dual wheel-size platform (27.5+ up to 3" or 29" up to 2.4") means the Jersey Devil can set up for aggressive trail riding one day and all-out endurance events the next. The lightweight carbon frame has an all-rounder geometry, agile handling properties and makes climbs feel a little less steep. The end result is a bike designed so you can get your kick on your fave trails, or so you can kick butts at your fave races.
- Geometry accepts 100mm or 120mm suspension forks
- Angle Set compatible head tube
- Dropper post compatible
- Interchangeable cable ports for Di2 or mechanical shifting
- 1X, bottom pull and side pull front derailleur ready
- Boost 12 X 148mm through axle rear drop outs
- Internal shifter cable,brake hose and dropper post routing
- Clearance for 27.5 X 2.8 and 29 X 2.4” tires
We love this Van Dessel Jersey Devil Carbon Frame.
Buy Van Dessel Jersey Devil Carbon Frame from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.