Antares is designed for Chameleon style riders who have a medium spine. Riding involves easy transitions from standing or sitting.
- R1 uses a carbon-injected nylon twin flex body for lighter weight
- Composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle
- Light, strong, Braided Carbon rail
- Comfortable, durable Microtex cover
- Full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle
- Gender/Age: Men's
- Rail Material: Carbon
- Clamp Style: 7x9 Carbon Rails
- Defined Color: Black
- Color: Black
- Saddle Cut Out: Yes
- Material: Synthetic
- Length: 274 mm
- Width: 152 mm
- Weight: 190 g
If you have an intermediate degree of spinal flexibility (approximately 90 degrees between your straight legs and your back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a chameleon. Your degree of spinal flexibility helps you so far, before you need to rotate your pelvis slightly to achieve fully the performance position. You will benefit from the increased width and slight curvature of the Antares shape.
Provided this saddle’s width isn’t too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.