We understand the importance of a good fitting triathlon bike, that’s why our Dean RS features more comfortable tri specific geometry. We don’t stop there, our patented FAST-concept technology ensures that drag is kept to a minimum, so that you can save your energy for pushing hard on the pedals.
With the patented FAST concept Ridley was the first bike manufacturer that proved the aerodynamics of a bike is much more than just using aerofoil shaped tubes. “Take for example the wheels. They cause a lot of turbulence slowing a rider down. Our F-Split fork uses the patented twin foil design that guides the frontal airflow away from the spokes allowing the wheel to rotate with less drag. The unique F-Brake is fully integrated in the fork so it minimizes the turbulence in this area. Last but not least, we developed the F-Surface, a special surface texture that deliberately creates micro turbulences at the boundary layer which improves the laminar flow effect, keeping the airflow as close to the surface as possible. This dramatically reduces drag. All of these technologies are in full use on the Noah FAST ridden by the sprinters at Lotto-Belisol”, says Jochim Aerts.
- Geometry offers the best combination of aero positioning and comfort (sizes XS/S - sloping)
- F-Splitfork reduces drag by 6.4% by drawing turbulent air away from spokes
- F-Surface technology reduces drag by 3.6% by increasing laminar flow
- Adjustable full length aero carbon seatpost with Ridley’s A.S.A. system: seat angle 78°, 79°, with multiposition clamp
- Internally routed cables and aero positioned front brake for a smooth airflow
- Full Carbon 1-1/8 headtube with angular contact bearings
We love this Ridley Dean RS 20 Carbon TT Bicycle.
Buy a Ridley Dean RS 20 Carbon TT Bicycle from Texas Cyclesport, A Better Bike Ride Begins Here.